Friday, October 12, 2007

Moving

No, not me, but this blog.

After sticking with blogger for awhile, hoping that something would change and I'd be able to read and post comments without the help of a proxy again, I have finally given up and decided to move The Local Dialect over to wordpress. The recent tease, being allowed full blogspot access for a full day and then having said access yet again revoked, has been the last straw. Google needs to stop cooperating with the Great Firewall, that's all I gotta say.

So, without further ado -- The local dialect can now be found at http://thelocaldialect.wordpress.com , so please update your links and If I have forgotten to link you on the new site, slap me over the head and remind me. Hope to see you all soon on my new, improved, unblocked (knock wood, but watch it go down tomorrow!) blog.

4 comments:

Suzanne Barron-Hauwaert said...

Hi Jessica,

I am looking for bilingual families for mini case-studies for a new book on Siblings & Bilingualism. I love your blog! Your family is fascinating!

You can read about the project at my blog: bilingsiblings@blogspot.com

or email me: bilingsiblings@yahoo.com

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon..

Suzanne Barron-Hauwaert
bilingsiblings@yahoo.com
bilingsiblings@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed your stories--you write well.

I recently came across an excellent guide for foreign teachers that I think is a "must-read" for anyone thinking about teaching English in China. It's called the Foreign Teachers' Guide to Living and Working in China and it's available at www.middlekingdomlife.com/guide.

Cheers,

Pete

Anonymous said...

hey all www.thelocaldialect.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com